- what personal data we collect and process;
- when we collect your personal data;
- purpose of data processing;
- how long we keep your personal data;
- who has access to your personal data;
- what rights do you have regarding your personal data.
What is “personal data” and what does “processing” mean?
The processing of personal data is regulated by data protection legislation. Personal data is all information that may be associated with a specific individual. In particular, personal data may include the following information:
- contact information, for example, name, postal address, email address, phone number;
- other personal data, for example, gender, birthday and age, marital status, citizenship;
- information about job, for example, occupation, profession, position, training, list of previous employers, skills and experience, permits and membership in professional organizations;
- credit card number, account information, and credit status;
- health data, such as information about physical and mental disorders;
- records of your visits to websites and use of applications.
Some personal data is protected by law.
The word “processing” means any processing of your personal data.In particular, it includes the following actions:
- collection and storage;
- organization and administration;
- adaptation and change;
- use and application;
- transmission and disclosure;
- linking to other data;
- restriction of use;
- removal and destruction.
How do we protect your personal data?
We take appropriate security measures (for example, encryption, logging, restriction of access, data protection, etc.) and organizational nature (for example, instructions for our employees, confidentiality agreements, control, etc.) to ensure the security of your personal data in order to protect against unauthorized or illegal processes and to counter the risk of loss, unintentional change, unwanted disclosure or unauthorized access. However, as a rule, security risks cannot be completely eliminated. As a result, some residual risks are inevitable.